28 March 2007

My Spider senses are tingling ...

I chanced upon the titanium series for the Spiderman 3 movies last week at Paragon. The 3 Spiderman figures were quite small and spindly. The only interesting figures were that of Goblin, Venom and Sandman. The Goblin figure was the best amongst the 3. Sandman somehow has a lacerated line around his neck (maybe for head movements?) and Venom's teeth (mouth area) looks that it could have been done better.

I could get Goblin and Venom only but 2 doesn't make a collection. If only they had made a free-standing Spidey and the black Spidey in the size of Venom. Oh well, I decided to let this series go it's way.

However, I'm still hoping for Ghostrider's titanium bikes, they look good.



Labels:

Comments on "My Spider senses are tingling ..."

 

post a comment