16 June 2007

Rings or wrongs?

Totally disappointing order. I would have wanted to showcase hyperspace rings galore in this entry but what I got was a letdown. I've ordered a few more loose jedifighters with hyperspace ring from Kingsmodel, an avenue that some specilized shop are not doing anymore (ie bring loose titaniums in).

As fast as I've got wave 3 from the bird shop, Kingsmodel brought in loose pieces from wave 4. I couldn't believe my luck, and to top it off, they eventually brought in the jedifighter with ring too.

So with a great anticipation in my heart, I ordered 2 pieces of each of the hyperspace jedifighter model and the 3 pieces from wave 4. But what I got really boiled me, just look at the condition of the rings ... duhhh!!! ... utterly disappointing mannn!!!


At least after 1 email shot back, Kingsmodel has agreed to replaced these warped ring vehicles with new ones. Kudos to them for being good businessmen, but it still doesn't remove the pit of frustration I had when I saw the rings.

Labels:

Comments on "Rings or wrongs?"

 

post a comment