28 July 2006

The Falcon has landed ...

After an internal struggle to NOT pay above retail for ULTRAs, I've succumbed to the inevitable. The constant tug of any collector; do I wait longer to pay retail or pay more to get it now?

After 2 months of wait, this collector can't wait any longer. I bought the Millennium Falcon and Vader's Tie Advance from a toy collector's shop. I actually made these purchase last week, but I just couldn't find the time to take these snapshots.











But I can't release them from their packaging yet because I lack a plastic plate which I use to raise ultras higher in my display cabinet.

Oh well, I'm just happy I bought these babies!

Labels:

Comments on "The Falcon has landed ..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (04 August, 2006 12:25) : 

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

post a comment