22 August 2006

At last ,Titaniums ...

As I was doing an impromptu recce at OG today, I realised that the SW toy section were arranged differently, which could only mean 1 thing ... new toys in the house.

Yup, I was right. OG has brought in the new figures wave and also the Unleashed of Boba and Grievous. Immediately, the salesgirl came to me and offered what figures collectors were looking for, the Shocktrooper, Commd Cody and the Death Star Gunner. She looked happy at first for being so helpful but when I declined to buy them, her face first changed to shock and then puzzlement ... hahaha ... talking to a different type of collector here.


Then I saw the titaniums and they were an UTTER LETDOWN.

Can you believe it, they brought these sets in? By the Force, these were sold previously as individual packs. Well, at least for most of them. And OG has these pegwarmers still hanging UNSOLD for the past 2 months! By Jabba, who did they hire as the store manager? Greedo?

And what that I'm worried is that if they are unable to push these to the consumers, I would say it will be another long wait for the new titaniums which is terribly wanted by collectors...

Labels:

Comments on "At last ,Titaniums ..."

 

post a comment