04 August 2006

eNovella : A Practical Man

The official site had announced recently that the new ebook A Practical Man will be published online this month. This book has background info on Boba Fett's and the Mandalorians goings on before the book Bloodlines and what they were doing during the Vong invasion.

I've purchased and read 2 SW ebook previously, from the NJO saga.














All that I can say is that they are great reads but are just too short to enjoy ... what a conundrum! And since this is about Boba/Mandalorians, I think I'll sit back and read the reviews first before jumping headlong into purchasing it online.


And if I'm really patient, and if Del Rey follows it's printing sequence, I would most probably be able to read it on a paperback of the reprint of Betrayal.

Labels:

Comments on "eNovella : A Practical Man"

 

post a comment