19 October 2006

Sidetracked again ...

I was doing a recce recently, you know just to try my luck in finding the Ultra AT-AT at non-TRU retail shop when I chance upon mini titanium transformers. There's been a lot of hoo-haa in the forum about titanium figures (new wave I should say) hitting the retail market. No, no, ... I don't collect them. Just like to look at them. But, I've yet to see Optimus or Jetfire for that instance. Well, on pics their look scrumptous so I really wanted to see them in the box.

Back to the minis, I finally found the elusive Optimus Prime mini behind a stack of pegwarmers. Woo hooo! Of all the times I went to OGs, this Optimus is nowhere to be found.

This is the first version of Optimus. It's the war within version.

Now I've got all that I need of the mini titanium series of transformers. It's time to get a display case for them. All in all, I only bought 6 out of the 20 odd figures. The 6 good looking ones I would say.

Labels:

Comments on "Sidetracked again ..."

 

post a comment