31 October 2006

Strike another SW book

Another book off my reading list or at least temporarily will be the Darth Bane book. After reading initial reviews from a few sources, my fascination and excitement on this Sith book, kind of waned.

Another previous storyline that was based from a timeline way, way, wayyy before Ep1 and based on the Galaxies video game, Ruins of Dantooine doesn't really appealed to me too. And I was right on that one, cause reviews of the book was very unfavourable.

For the Bane novel, the other "off" factor was that this one-off book comes in hardcover! So I've decided that I will only buy this book when it comes out in paperback, and if that means waiting for 8 months for it ... then I shall wait for it.

Labels:

Comments on "Strike another SW book"

 

post a comment