24 November 2006

New Essential Guide to Alien Species

I was walking around MPH, to see whether the Darth Bane hardcover is out already. If it was, I could then read a few pages of it and really make up my mind on buying it once and for all. Yes, yes, I'm still undecided .... hahaha. And also because the next Legacy book, Tempest is still a month wait, I'm getting a withdrawal syndrome of not having a dose of the Star Wars lore injected into me.

Nope, no Bane, sithspawn! But, I found the next best thing. It's the New Essential Guide to Alien Species sourcebook... woo hoo! I didn't even know it was out.

After scanning a few pages, I can absolutely say that I'm really excited on reading this guidebook. The drawings are fresh and the articles on the each species looks interesting.

Labels:

Comments on "New Essential Guide to Alien Species"

 

post a comment