10 December 2006

Loose Titaniums Auctions

I've recently went into Yahoo auctions and was thoroughly shocked when someone was selling waves 14, 15 and the 2007 wave 1 vehicles in loose form. At first thought, the force is effing strong with me, OH YEAH! But, when I read more into the conditions, all hope began to fade.

Apart from the bidding war that would ensue, there is also the shipping cost factor. Why? Well, apparently, my guess is he is collecting orders to bring the vehicles in. He says he is Singapore-based and has a POSB account. But, the vehicles are not in Singapore ... yet.

This is the first bug-bear. Let's say he collects shipping cost from different bidders, let's say 5. On his part, his shipping consignment cost would be 1, that means he pockets the other 4 shipping cost. That to me is not fair. The other turn off factor was that he is unrated! And that straightaway puts a very big if to any bidding.

Well, it's down to TFH now. If this guy can get the goods, I believe the birdshop will get their shipment too. Here's hoping.

Labels:

Comments on "Loose Titaniums Auctions"

 

post a comment