30 April 2007

Only Transformers ... Noooooo!!

Just came back from a quick trip to KL. An utterly disappointed trip that to all the places I shopped like Metrojaya, Jusco and ToysRus, I couldn't find any SW titaniums I was searching for ... aaaargh!!! And to add to that, I did also go a few specialty toy shops that I searched for in the Net and I got zippp too ... Frustration to power of 10.

You know what's out there in KL now. Loads of Transformers 6" Titanium series. If the people in the forum that I regularly participate, saw the mountains of different types of Transformers that they have been helplessly searching down here in Singapore ... they would have gone ballistic. And its in Malaysian Ringgit. RM69.90 per figure ... which comes to 30SGD. Man, if I was into collecting the transformers 6" figures, I would probably be down a few hundred dollars because they have all the types and I would have bought them all.

Maybe this ensues another visit later in the year since the retail sector here can't be relied on nowadays ... hmmmm.

Labels:

Comments on "Only Transformers ... Noooooo!!"

 

post a comment