03 March 2006

Short entry

Just saw this from the official star wars site. Man, I want this one.


Labels:

Comments on "Short entry"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (02 March, 2006 11:34) : 

Even if it cost you half of your monthly salary?
Looks like kick boxing shorts, no?

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (02 March, 2006 11:41) : 

Oh, another thing...
maybe 1 day, when you have collected all your Star Wars colection and have ample time in your hands,
you could actually help me build my lifeless blog. I'm really hopeless.Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

 

Blogger ... said ... (02 March, 2006 17:36) : 

I don't think the shorts cost that much but if it does, SITH HAPPENS ... :))

Mrs Ampun, it seems YOU already have ample time in your hands ... hahahahaha

The fastest way to learn is to "copy" sites that you like. But don't plagiarise 100% lahhh. Take bits here and bits there... and WALLLAHHH ... your site will come alive.

 

post a comment