27 March 2006

UGH or WGC

Well, 2 weeks has passed and wave 5 has still not pop up yet since its flashy unveiling at ToysRUs United Square (TRU US) & the Metro Sengkang (MSK ). Been to many places many times but nothing, zilch,nada. The UGH (Ultimate Galactic Hunt) now looks like more of a WGC (Wild Goose Chase). But I'm still patient. They will be in my grasp sooner or later.

In the Star Wars Galaxy, I played a bit of Battlefront 2. Its the Star Wars xbox version. Bought the game eons ago for my kid. Loves playing it. Seen him playing, and he's good for his age.


I play too, in fact I finished Battlefront 1 but haven't really gone into the new game. First few levels was a doozy, better than the part 1. But the additional space battle in spaceships I stunk real bad. Maybe I should just stick with playing ground missions.


Labels:

Comments on "UGH or WGC"

 

post a comment