04 April 2006

Toys to play with

In all these years, I've bought quite a sizable amount of Star Wars toys. Most to be collected and displayed whilst some to be played with ... by my children, of course. I usually buy vehicle sets and those "macho" figures like Darth Vader, Han Solo or Troopers for my son to play his imaginary battlefield using lego blocks and such. For my daughter, she would usually ask for the "feminine" figures like Queen Amidala, Princess Leia ... err ... C3P0 to play with. The mother i.e. my wife does not ask for anything Star Warsy if you're asking.

At times, I would join in their play session. So sometimes during my daughter's "playing house" session, we would have Vader having a tea party with the other figures. Well, what I can say is, it really is fun ... go figure.



Rundown of the English Tea Party Diorama. Vader has invited a clonetrooper and Mr Rabbit for tea and scones. C3P0 is the butler serving them. Darth Maul is at the 2nd story toilet running a shower. What could more fun that this!!

Labels:

Comments on "Toys to play with"

 

post a comment