15 July 2006

I don't Figure ...

With the announcement of another battlepack "Mace Windu's Attack Battallion", I was absolutely relieved that I am not into collecting SW figures, any sizes.

The way Hasbro has been churning these clones pack, I would be in the red 3 times over. That is if I can beat the other clone army collectors in getting them first. Why? Because these battlepacks run out as fast as the retail put them out. And before the scalpers and specialty shops raise their price to match the collectors frenzy level.

I've came close to buying one of the sought after packs, "Hunt for Grievous" battlepacks. I had it in my hands for 30s ... Nahhh! Not going to do it.

These fanatics of the clone army figures could easily spend a few hundred bucks just to have an army, passable to show-off. Me ... I rather find titaniums that cost half of that.

Labels:

Comments on "I don't Figure ..."

 

post a comment