02 July 2006

Finally, ... a Wave 1 Tie Fighter

At last, I have in my hands the elusive exclusive wave 1 tie fighter. Why exclusive? Well, the very first wave of the Titanium series was never sold at retail in Singapore. Why elusive? Any copies that collectors want, they would have to probably purchased online, but is now out of stock on most stores.

Also in my hands is the titanium Luke on a Speederbike.

How I managed to get these? ...
My best friend, who went visiting his relative in NY, bought them for me. So out of a list of 5, he only managed to get 2. Not bad, ... for a novice. But to me, the tie fighter itself would account for 2 or maybe 3 die-cast. Too bad he'd mistaken the tie bomber that I wanted with Darth Vader's tie fighter. Else, he would have made me the most appreciative friend he would ever have... hahhahah.

Labels:

Comments on "Finally, ... a Wave 1 Tie Fighter"

 

post a comment