07 June 2006

Patience is virtue ... really

You know how I've been grousing about not finding the AAT wave for 2 months plus. How my patience was wearing thin. How I've been losing hope on finding these on retail these days. Well, would you believe it that I have them finally. And it cost me cheaper than retail. Here they are.

Although one of the packs was dented a bit ... who cares, I'm opening it up to display later. The AAT had a small paint scratched, I'll fix it with a little DIY. So it seems people shy away from these slight "imperfections" and the specialty shops wants to get them off their shelves. And that's what happened, the 3 titaniums costed me about $35ish. That's like $11.60 each. About $3 off from normal retail price. I told you patience is a virtue.

Going around other specialty shops, I saw a rare tie-bomber titanium selling at $28 ... gaghh!!! not today ... the dark side will not get me today.

Labels:

Comments on "Patience is virtue ... really"

 

post a comment