26 May 2006

Legacy of the Force

Called my bookstore to give him a heads up on the new book Betrayal. I've read smiggens of reviews from the net. Can't help myself, and from the morsels of info that I've read, someone's turning bad, real bad ... Sith kind of bad. Rehashed? New bad guy? Second coming of the Sith?

The official website gives this as a short description. "...Evil is rising again -- out of the best intentions -- and it looks as if the legacy of the Skywalkers may come full circle."

Here's the cover of second book in the LOTF series. His name is Fett, Boba Fett. New bad guy? I have no idea. Judging from the synopsis below, New good guy? From what I know, the writer loves writing about the Mandalorian, Fett's race. I hope there's less of the Mando'a culture now.

The description of the book is given as such " ...Luke and Mara are unable to protect their son Ben from war. The quest of an assassin draws out a dreaded name from the past: Boba Fett. And in the new galactic order, friends and enemies are no longer what they seem..."


The third bookcover just came out yesterday. That looks like Mara Jade, Luke's wife. But the lightsaber looks menacing, almost Vong like with the claw and all. So I'm guessing, it could be Lumiya herself.

Here is the given synopsis. "...For elsewhere in the galaxy, a once-forgotten menace, Lumiya -- Dark Lady of the Sith -- is tipping the balance of the Force once more towards the darkness..." Still not clearer now, hahahah.

Labels:

Comments on "Legacy of the Force"

 

post a comment