27 April 2006

Still nothing ...

I've scaled down my search for the titaniums to twice weekly now. Getting lazy and frustrated when there's nothing to be found. I've also started to use other means to get the missing sets.

I'm quietly tracking an entry in the yahoo auctions which could be a good buy for me. Just waiting the right moment to put in a bid or until when my patience eventually run out ... hahahaha.

On other lines, since trading titanium is no more a viable option, I've only got 2 of the 6 I wanted after advertising for 4 months. I've ordered some pieces online. First time doing this, I hope I don't get burn.


Now, in the stores, KOTOs are popping up. These are 1:7 scale figures which looks awesome when displayed. Alas, at $120 per piece, they are too expensive to collect. Oh well, I'll just admire them from afar.



Labels:

Comments on "Still nothing ..."

 

post a comment