28 August 2006

Simple Maths

Putting 2 & 2 together, I've concluded 1 thing. That is, all retails shops that are bringing in the 5-pack have got it cheap from their distributors.

I was trawling through the net when I found brief news that retailers in the US are seling these 5-packs at reduced prices. So, jumping on the bandwagon, Singapore retailers has brought them in, in truckloads me thinks, and hope to sell them to us SW fans here for a huge profit.

After a few visits, it seems my predictions are coming through, that these darn 5-packs are not moving sales at all. Each and everytime, I don't seem to see the pile reducing, even the ones at Seiyu.

Well, looks like I'll be waiting for another long drought again for titaniums if these 5-packs continue to sit on the shelves like the other pegwarmers.

Labels:

Comments on "Simple Maths"

 

post a comment