23 September 2006

At last ,a Tie-Bomber ...

I'm giddy as a school boy. After a lot of near misses, haggling on overpriced market and a lot of patience, the tie-bomber has come home to roost.

All this is made possible by a fellow collector and SW forummer Tyderium who went out of his way and held on to the bomber for 2 weeks for me. Kudos to this good samaritan.

The best part about this story is, this tie-bomber yearns to come home to ME. In a very convulated way, I tried to haggle for this same bomber from another seller ... hmmmm ... way back in Mar 06. But we couldn't get to a deal and it went off. So 6 mths later, via Tyderium, the tie-bomber is now in my hands. If this is not Patience is Virtue kind of thing ... I do not know what is...hahaha

So as it is, all my titanium vehicles is up to date! Proud to say it. Whatever is missing are the ones recent in the market.

Woohoo!! A Tie-Bomber!!! Sunday off for everyone ...

Labels:

Comments on "At last ,a Tie-Bomber ..."

 

post a comment