01 September 2006

Superstar Destroyer!!

After a week of watching the retail sector's lack of interest in pushing new titaniums, I took it upon myself to just ignore this lapse and bought the Executor and the blue A-wing at $18 each.

They have been at TFH for quite sometime now, at least a month back; I had put off buying them. In the back of my mind, I told myself to just wait for a while.

Wait for the GSS (Great Singapore Sale) to end. I was prophesizing that’s when the retail scene would start to kick off.

Wait a while when the recent 5-pack titaniums starts selling. And they didn’t.... I think the only thing that's certain now is if I waited for fungus to
grow on my toes.

Don't these just look great? Hurray for patience!

Labels:

Comments on "Superstar Destroyer!!"

 

post a comment