09 January 2007

The arrival of New Titaniums

Woo hoo ... I've received the package that I ordered/bidded from yahoo auctions. After waiting for good ratings to stick to the seller. I plucked enough b*lls (that's "bills" to those who think otherwise *wink*) to plonk down a hundred bucks for 10 loose titanium pieces.

Here's a pictorial run through of the UNVEILING.

The prized package, it feels heavy and cylindrical through the plastic bag.

My guess was right it was cylindrical wrapped in brown paper. My mind is thinking, "Man, these guys are good to provide a cardboard cylinder to protect my titanium vehicles.

Gahhh!!! Mr Quaker was smiling at me ... hahahaha. My kids and I had a good laugh at this. "Okay ... okay ... maybe this is to save cost. No prob, minor detail", I told myself.

After getting rid of the scotch tape that kept it airtight ... huhhhh? I opened up the tin and was accosted with the baddest aroma I had smelled the whole day. Phewww!!! What a great smell I found today. My kids stepped 3 strides backwards to get away from the pong. In my mind,'What the f*** (that's "fish" mind you)". Then I saw the fruit wrappers. Yes, you heard me right. The ones you get when you buy apples from the supermarket to protect the fruit from dents.

By now the stench has dissipated because I was in my living room, near an opened window. I started to pick away the wrappers and finally found what I've been looking for. Luckily my loose titaniums were wrapped in their own plastic packets. At least whatever that smelled didn't rubbed on to the vehicles. Duhhh!

Although there was 1 missing plastic piece and a wrong stand for one of the vehicle, I was quite satisfied. Well, they were loose pieces. Rejects from Hasbro’s QC. Here's the Perfect 10.


Including these 2 Battlestar Galactica pieces.


Labels:

Comments on "The arrival of New Titaniums"

 

post a comment