28 January 2007

Titanium Wave 3!!

Well, well, well ... just as I thought it would be a barren week for titanium news, this came up. EE had came up with the next wave for the year 2007. The new wave was a run-in on rumours by a SW website, and me, making comments about the list.

First up V-wing ... one word, very nice ... kay,kay that's 2 words.

2nd up, Plo Koon's Jedifighter ... repaint. However, since I have not got my hands on the first hyperspace ring jedifighter, I don't mind this repaint.

Next, is Obiwan's jedifighter ... duh ... straight repaint. But since I am into collecting the myriad coloured versions, I'm getting it.

Up next, the orange B-wing. Repaint and nice. Getting it.

Yet another repaint of the ARC-170. This one looks a bit faded, the green colour scheme is too light, thus the vehicle doesn't come to life. This one is a 50-50 to get.

And lastly, a ghastly repaint of the clone turbo tank. It's paint scheme purportedly to be for a snowy terrain ... double duh! Lazy, lazy, lazy ... just like the Imperial Attack Cruiser colour scheme. Another one of those vehicle designed to shove it down the consumer's throats by Hasbro's money making department.

All in all, except for the tank and the arc and maybe obi-wan's jedifighter, this wave is quite acceptable.

Labels:

Comments on "Titanium Wave 3!!"

 

post a comment