20 June 2007

Rings are Right!

Better! Much better! Kingsmodel has sent me the replacement jedifighters with hyperspace ring that was mangled up previously. So now I can show you guys proudly the gaggle of hyperspace ringed jedifighters.

Nice aren't they?

After a detailed prognosis of how plastics get warped under constant pressure, they delivered the replacement order using a box. Previously, I got a powdered milk tin.

The rings are inside a larger plastic and held its shape by quaint cardboard cutouts of semicircular shape to prevent accidental warping. See what can happen if they put a bit of care in preparing the vehicles can accomplish.



And here's the wave 4 vehicles.

The AT-PT looks better up-close but the clonie on top looks really badly painted. And then the 2 repaints of the A-wing and the blockaderunner. Now I don't need to go out of my way to hunt for the wave 4 anymore.

I also bought the red y-wing fighter and finally I have the AT-AT Endor repaint.

Labels:

Comments on "Rings are Right!"

 

post a comment